I was just about to call it a night and I realized that I need to get a letter written, not so much for you this time but if it’s March, it’s 31 Slices of Life.
So here goes:
I am not ever really at peace on a daily basis unless:
- I exercise
- I play guitar
- I take care of business (pay bills, check off things on my TO DO list)
- I eat carefully
- I fulfill my commitments
- I’m creative
Today, I’m at peace:
- I exercised
- I played guitar (lesson tomorrow morning)
- I mailed my checks/payments.
- I ate carefully (a few too many raw almonds-no biggie)
- I am working on my Slicer Video due before we end on the 31st. I’m on a roll now.
- Yes, I’m on creative wave- My Tell It Digital business idea might really get off the ground now that Christine is pumped to collaborate with me! Details to follow…
- BONUS: We saw Eye in the Sky at the Burns this afternoon but thumbs down even though the cast was first-rate and the issues of drones and collateral damage are timely, we were both left wanting more.
And then there’s your absence…
Will I ever really be at peace without you here???
Who can say?