My fingers feel uncomfortable on the keyboard. It’s hard to believe that I wrote every day, sometimes twice a day to you for almost two. years and now half way through year 3, I don’t remember the last time I wrote a letter. I haven’t been using writing to make sense of life without you.
What have I been using for this chapter of this life?
I pause. I can’t answer that question. How have I been reflecting, processing my life? Sitting a lot on my couch. Filling up on news- MSNBC, NY Times on my iPad, Facebook feed…It’s been such a hard year to be hopeful about the future, but we continue…
I really don’t know where to begin. Year 3…How is it different?
- The ground beneath me is solid!
- I am grateful for our 20 years of love.
- I have found new things to learn.
- Friends have moved out of my life.
- Friends have moved into my life.
- We speak in the silence.
- My guitar muscle is getting stronger.
- I am getting better at turning off the TV and picking up my iPad for reading.
- My apartment is filled in new lights, new art and some pottery of my creation.
- I see some light in my challenge with Hebrew… a tiny light…
It’s been good to be back…
Thank you for your love. Its power carries me through the dreary days of winter,